Map Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Map Suggestions

Post by Misty on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 am

Post Any Maps You Would Like Our Admin's To Create For You To Play On.

Misty
Admin

Female Posts : 123

View user profile http://revolutionarysouls2.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Map Suggestions

Post by Siebe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm

*Note* Please be specific.

Saying something like "MAKE A NEW TRIP PLS THIS 1 SUX BALLZ" doesn't help.

Say something like
"I would like to see a new trip, I find that this one lacks things to do and there is too much open space and I get bored easily. I think you could add more quests for both single players and groups, maybe a game or two (Siebe's Game of Chance would be badass there) and other various things that we could do besides ffa"

would be a more helpful response

Siebe
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acaedia on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I think the banks on H_evil and Korriban need re done as the bounding boxes make h_evil to defend or keep, OR steal as it effects the way your character moves.

Also korriban you cant tell the difference from the ceiling or walls so orientation is off for fighting people making it bad as you lose yourself mid fight.

I just feel that this could be done better, i like the banks and stuff but its not fun if the area limits your ability to defend or steal.

Also i think some other people feel like this, but at the end of the day its just a suggestion Very Happy

Have a nice day!

Acaedia
Padawan
Padawan

Female Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siebe on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 am

korriban it wont do a whole lot of good because the map already has those textures, so the room would all be the same anyway.

As far as hevil goes...I think we could prolly just redo the entire bank section of it and make it better. I'll see about that maybe.

Siebe
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudé on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 am

I think Korriban's bank is fine the way it is even with it being dark. Makes it more of a challenge, but you can easily track where people are when they have their saber up, plus every force user has seeing level 1 at default. The only people that could complain about the lack of light is mercs, yet they seem to do fine spotting people when they've got a lightsaber floating around the room.

Whilst--about hevil--that lightning up top should be removed. People have said about the map being laggy and seeing as whenever I look towards the lightning my fps drops from 180 to 40 just like that, I'm pretty certain that's what's causing it. Every time I go from looking outside the map to facing inwards (towards the lightning) the constant extreme changes of my FPS is causing severe lag. It doesn't even have a purpose.

Cloudé
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyknight on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm

I really think we need stashes on t2_trip. We need more than 1 stash Deposit on mp/ffa3. Another thing - is there going to be a building server for RS? Just wanted these to get updated.

Skyknight
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ufo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:07 pm

There's no point for a 24/7 building server existence, it's a waste of money + total mess where every1 gets lvl 1 from others. Anyone can host a local for a building puprose if needed

Ufo
Immortal

Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MacDB on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Before RS' death I was creating a map together with Obi, it is a siege map, Korriban (the one on which you have to destroy the grave of sith lord to win). This map is simply perfect, it is large, contains a lot of free space and small spaces, corridors, rooms in which houses, admin rooms, quests, shops and much more can be created. Because the map is based on finding crystals, you can easily assign each crystal area for admin groups like : Blue for lenients, red for infinites, green (change its texture to yellow/gold) for strangers. I'd love to see areas like small lenient forest or a small infinite temple in those. Because of map's hugeness you can easily create quests like "Find the crystals", "Find & Kill", or even agility quests in which you have to avoid traps and get to press the button. Furthermore, prison area with, not one, but four kill switches just for fun. I remember when Obi mounted a huge lazorbeam inside Marka Ragnos' head, when the button was paid for, lazor shot from his head which was in front of prison cell and kaboom. Not to mention that I added electrocuting, fart kill and more. And please for the Stranger God's sake don't retexture the map, it's perfect as it is.

That would be it. Rolling Eyes 

MacDB
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top